Dr. Suraj Kumar.
B.V. Sc., PhD
Member of the Scientific Committee
St Matthew’s University. School of Veterinary Medicine
P.O.Box:32330 Grand Cayman.
Cayman Islands.KY1-1209. BWI
Tel: 345 799 3199
Fax: 345 945 3199
1985 PhD Veterinary Anatomy, Haryana Agricultural University, Hisar, India
1969 M.Sc Anatomy, All India Institute of Medical Sciences, New Delhi, India
1967 BVSc & AH Veterinary Medicine, Punjab Agricultural University, Ludhiana, India
HONORS and AWARDS
Silver Jubilee Year Award, Appreciation of Research Work, awarded by HAU, Hisar. India.1995.
Plaque of Honor for Outstanding Research in Animal Sciences, Governor of Haryana. India.1981.
National Hari Om Ashram Award for Outstanding Contributions to Animal Sciences, Indian Council of Agricultural Research, New Delhi. India. 1980.
• Member, American Association of Anatomists (AAA)
• Member, American Association of Veterinary Anatomists (AAVA)
• Member, Anatomical Society of India
• Life Member, Indian Association of Veterinary Anatomists
• Registered Veterinarian, Veterinary Council of India
•Kumar, S and Bate, L. 2006. Histology of the taste buds of the gustatory papillae in pig. Indian Journal of Animal Sciences. 76: 246-247.
• Kumar, S. and Bate, L. 2004. Scanning electron microscopy of the tongue papillae in the pig (Sus Scrofa) Microscopy Research and Technique. 63: 253-258.
• Kumar, P. and Kumar, S. 2000. The Ultra structure of the sub commissural organ ependyma of the goat. Anatomia Histologia Embryologia. 29: 307-311.
• Kumar, P., Kumar, S. and Singh, Y. 1998. Tongue papillae in goat: Scanning electron microscopic study. Anatomia Histologia Embryologia. 27: 355-357.
• Kumar, P., Kumar, S. and Singh, Y. 1993. Histological studies on the nasal ethmoturbinates of goat. Small Ruminant Research. 11: 85-92.